What is the Cost of Vacation Problems and Missing Out?
We have all had vacations that on paper looked fantastic, but became frustrating mess and left us
with a profound feeling of disappointment and even anger.
With our 24/7 internet data how can this happen you might ask?
Truth is, by using lower quality Spain travel planning, cheap guides, cheap lower quality transport, cheap vacation hotels and amateur support staff with bad English, other agencies can cut cost, boost profits and offer you what appears to be a similar but cheaper trip.
But when you actually arrive you and your people might be frustrated because you deserve better. Yes, sometimes cheaper cost more because you miss out on better experiences & top service. Instead you get an overload of tourist traps and slow mass market group tours. Or you are stuck with a tour guide or canned recording of a dumbed down historic account of an unforgettable UNESCO listed monument or site.
Many reasons, one key thing is that free internet info is of not controlled for quality. Like “fake news” many travel and tour companies are tempted to us “fake reviews”. See our real customer reviews here both video and text 🙂
Beyond the bad information there are other Spain vacation planning obstacles to deal with…
Maybe the vacation problems were due to amateur travel planning, poor assumptions, miscalculating distances, getting lost and out-of-date online travel info
So you can see how we tailor-make your trip, our planning / logistics questions for a recent trip:
1) You will be 7 persons total is that right? This includes 3 kids, is that right?…
2) Number of Hotel rooms: Would you prefer to have 4 rooms (1 individual) ?… or another way?
3) Dan noted you prefer non-urban experiences in general where possible with maybe a half day for a private VIP highlights of Barcelona tour, is that right?
4) Is everyone OK for walking on country dirt trails and cobblestone with some inclines?…. any health restrictions we should plan for?
5) Diet preferences: I see the kids prefer rice and pasta, (mine too). For the others, any special preferences?
6) You prefer 1 guide from start to finish is that right?…
In this case, we still will likely have to contract some local regional guides as there is
no one guide who will know all the many many places between Salamanca & Barcelona.
7) dates: start, June 3/ 4 Salamanca end , Barcelona June 12/13
If we are handling you trip, you will get one of ONLY 5 trips we offer per week.
This is how we can promise an unforgettable trip, with no hurry & no worry.
We look forward to your kind news.
http://www.MagicalSpain.com “USA’s #1 Spain & Portugal Luxe Adventure Experts…. Siesta-Free since 1998 ”
As seen in => Conde Naste, Forbes, USA Today, Travel Channel, Rick Steves, Fodors & Many More