Planning Spain Luxury Vacation Trips
Our team of Spain travel pros love planning Spain luxury vacation trips.
Want to ensure your Spain luxury vacation tour is an unforgettable success?…. let’s talk by phone or email.
Maybe it’s a big anniversary, birthday or reunion of friends, family or colleagues.
We love Planning Spain Luxury Vacation Trips !
So discerning travelers enjoy vacations of a lifetime. Intrigued? => let’s talk by phone or email.
As a boutique Spain luxury travel agency, we prefer quality to quantity, as planning Spain
luxury vacation trips involves managing many details and people. Intrigued? => let’s talk by phone or email.
Our team of Spain travel pros love planning Spain luxury vacation trips of a lifetime.
Our availability is often limited and it’s “first reserve, first served”. Carpe diem!
We look forward to using our experience since 1998 for planning Spain luxury vacation trips in 2019!
“Thank you Rachel and Dan!… Magical Spain´s reputation as a top tour operator planning luxury trips in Spain is well earned.
Your services are 110% valuable and a great investment. Thanks for planning our Spain luxury vacation trips and
adapting to our late changes”
Jimmy Lu – NYC & Asia
http://www.MagicalSpain.com “USA’s #1 Spain & Portugal Luxe Adventure Experts…. Siesta-Free since 1998 ”
As seen in => Conde Naste , Forbes, USA Today, Travel Channel, Fodors & Many More
Intrigued? => let’s talk by phone or email.
See more info below from a typical Planning Spain Luxury Vacation Trips email exchange
Sometimes cheaper cost more because you miss out on better experiences & top service
So you can see how we tailor-make your trip, our planning / logistics questions for your trip:
1) You will be 7 persons total is that right? This includes 3 grandparents, no?…
2) Number of Hotel rooms: Would you prefer to have 4 rooms (1 individual) ?… or another way?
3) Dan noted you prefer non-urban experiences in general where possible with maybe a half day for a private VIP highlights of Barcelona tour, is that right?
4) Is everyone OK for walking on country dirt trails and cobblestone with some inclines?…. any health restrictions we should plan for?
5) Diet preferences: I see the kids prefer rice and pasta, (mine too). For the others, any special preferences?
6) You prefer 1 guide from start to finish is that right?…
In this case, we still will likely have to contract some local regional guides as there is
no one guide who will know all the many many places between Salamanca & Barcelona.
7) dates: start, June 3/ 4 Salamanca end , Barcelona June 12/13
If we are handling your trip, you will get one of ONLY 5 trips we offer per week.
This is how we can promise an unforgettable trip, with no hurry & no worry.
You deserve that + happy customers are the best marketing 🙂
We look forward to your kind news.
I do appreciate the effort you and Dan had spent in linking up with myself and finding out more
about our preferences and needs. Your advice on paying for quality services is also well received.
I have been on several tours before and the axiom “you pay peanuts, you get monkeys” is very true.
Just a quick follow up on our email Monday with planning questions.
Best from Madrid!
kind regards & cheers,
PS We Love Planning Spain Luxury Vacation Trips!