Best Non-Touristy Spain Vacation Activities
Some Unique Spanish Cultural Experiences and Insider Fun.
As true Iberia insiders, the expert Magical Spain travel and tour team can offer a number of curated unforgettable experiences beyond the reach of most competitors.
A few non-touristy examples:
- Private visit to a gourmet olive oil mill, then meet owners
- for a meal in their medieval castle.
- Invite-only cooking and dinner in a Basque men’s club in San Sebastian.
- After-hours art tour of the Prado in Madrid.
- private historic Spanish monastery / winery visit and tasting with the owners.
- Dine with Seville nobility after a private tour of their palatial mansion.
- helicopter touring,
- equestrian performances,
- flamenco dance class,
- antique hunting,
- a Morrocan dinner & dance performance in Spain,
- meet Spanish artist, winemakers, artisans, bullfighters, chefs,
- pro athletes and others on request.
- a private party cooking class or active / sports are among many others experiences can be added at additional cost
Please contact us for ANY special request or dream experiences you might have! An audience with King Felipe is not easy but who knows 🙂
Please ask if you’d like more details and pricing. These include access to people, places and experiences.