- Experience the beauty, tapas & charm of Seville …… the 15th-century cathedral, one of the most breathtaking in all of Christendom, and the sight of filming for Game of Thrones in 2014, the fortress / palace / gardens of the Alcazar. This evening enjoy authentic tapa after a passionate flamenco guitar & dance show in the old town.
- Do the historic capital of Madrid in style, with our top guides, explore the old town plazas and Royal Palace where rooms are filled with art treasures and antiques. Later dive into world class art @ the Prado Museum, with works by Spain’s three great masters: Goya, Velázquez and El Greco.
- Explore the hilltop city of Toledo, where battles have been fought for centuries + crazy winding streets hide medieval buildings. See the great Cathedral and the Church of Santo Tomé
- Hop the AVE bullet trains….. to wine county, Barcelona, Valencia or to Andalucia…..we are on the high-speed bullet train to Córdoba. walk the ancient streets by Roman ruins to the Mezquita, built between the 8th and 10th centuries…. next on Seville, the best medieval villages of Andalucia or…..
- Discover Granada’s star, the magical Alhambra palace, a 13th-century Moorish palace-citadel of royal residential quarters, court complexes, a bath and a mosque. Don” forget the beautiful gardens of the Generalife Palace
- Mediterranea Malaga, birthplace of Picasso + medieval white villages of Andalucia are one-of-a-kind,…. On our southern Spain tour we do picturesque Grazalema, Arcos and Ronda, perched astride the 350-foot gorge of El Tajo overlooking rolling hills of vineyards and olive groves…..
Whether You Start in Madrid, Seville or Barcelona….
We Plan… You Enjoy 10 Advantages:
- American run company… we get USA taste in travel
- Peace-of-mind of our 24/7 customer care
- Luxury, cultural, food, wine & active options
- No tourist traps, no bad English & no siestas 🙂
- Private tours + chauffuered VIP transfers
- Access to ”insider-only” Spain experiences
- Hand-picked guides: insight, clear English & good attitudes
- Comfort of high-end hotels in ideal locations
- Experience & enjoy more. You Deserve it.
- Start in Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona or Seville.
If you have seen the classic movie El Cid with Sophia Loren and Charlton Heston about the legendary Spanish medieval hero then you know a big part of the unique story of Spain. So because of the 5+ centuries of medieval battles with the Moors, Spain has more castles than any country in the world.
Historic Castles, Medieval Towns, A Cultural Adventure.
This medieval Spain adventure dives into the highlights of this heritage but is also customized to your taste and style. Of course, no Spain trip would be complete without fine food and wine. Experiences often include historic castles, medieval towns, luxury or historic hotels and options for wineries, olive oil and art. This fun educational adventure in comfort and style is led by top guides and is customized and chauffeured.
- Experience. Medieval castles once controlled by Templar Knights
- Learn & Eat. Paella & Tapas demo class and meal with family
- Discover. Legends of Old Madrid + art of the Prado & Picasso
- Tasting. Gourmet Spanish cheeses & olive oil tasting Enjoy.
- Explore. Historic old town of Toledo in route to Trujillo. Royal Fun at Royal Palace + medieval armour collection
- Experience. Medieval wonderland that is Toledo, Caceres and Zafra
- Dream. While sleeping in a medieval castle hotel.
- Discover Roman & Moorish masterpieces
- Sip. On a winery visit, private tour and fun educational tasting
- Learn & Eat. The world’s best ham, Jamon Iberico de Bellota
To offer our valued customers more peace of mind & service while traveling,
we accept just three private trips at a time. This trip also combines well with a few days in Portugal or in southern Spain’s Andalucia region.
For extra customer care, on certain dates a Magical Spain partner can personally guide your trip. Please contact us ASAP for availability for your private Madrid, Spain trip to remember.