- Spain experiential travel: Food & wine, culture, active or family fun.
- Walk olive groves before dining in a castle with the owner.
- Meet a Spanish chef to make authentic Paella or Tapas
- Mediterranean sea kayak tour to hidden coves
- Meet Spanish nobility and tour their private palace & gardens
- With a Spanish dancer, learn the basics of Flamenco
- Meet our winemaker amigos for a VIP tasting in his winery.
- VIP helicopter tour of Spanish cities, villages & castles
- Medieval monasteries where monks still chant daily
- Peruse antique shops and street markets
- Explore the life of gladiators in Roman arenas of Spain
- Discover 100+ types of cheeses and charcuterie in Spain & Portugal
- An unforgettable sunset from a towering lighthouse
- Tapas tasting tours workshop with local insiders
- Adrenalin-pumping heli-skiing, bull runs or kite surfing
- Old World charm & music of Lisbon and Porto, Portugal
- Olive grove picnics between historic hill towns
- Private visits to top art museums & local artist studios
- Do soccer, yoga, hiking, gym, surfing or sailing
- Meet an opera singer in Madrid for coffee
- Incredible modern architecture of Barcelona, Bilbao & Valencia
- Top luxury & historic castle hotels
Our secret advantage in 2020-21 to stay on top of what to do in Spain is simple…..
since our start in 1998, most of Magical Spain’s team lives in Spain & Portugal and travels frequently.
That is why we have a huge advantage over other American companies in NYC or California.
And yes we really love R & D: finding fun rewarding experiences that connect with the authentic essence and passion of a place…. winemakers in the Rioja, a paella cooking class in Seville, the Indiana Jones of Iberia, our favorite tailor or artist in Lisbon, a chef in San Sebastian or Barcelona or a flamenco dancer, bullfighter or fiesta king and queen of Andalucia.
What to do in Spain you the discerning luxury traveler may be asking.
Just for kicks, imagine experiencing your Spain dream vacation with your favorite people.
We do this by tailoring any of our private Spain or Portugal adventures to your interest and style.
Contact us to talk to one of our experts. Whatever your passions, we can make it happen, your way.
And rest assured that Dan OBeirne and our expert team know 1001 answers to what to do in Spain and Portugal!
The cool part is when YOU share new unique experiences with your favorite people.
This creates new deeper bonds and memories to cherish for decades….
Contact us to talk to one of our experts about your dream luxury trip to Spain.